Originality and open-mindedness are strongly encouraged and opportunities for staff development are varied and many.
Hopetown has a student teacher ratio of 1:10 and looks at employing teachers who see themselves not just as educators in a classroom, but as adults who will contribute positively to the development of each child and to the atmosphere of the community. Originality and open-mindedness are encouraged strongly and opportunities for staff development are varied and many.
Staff accommodation, which is partly
furnished and comfortable and meals
for outstation employees
Wifi facilities all over the campus
Tuition for two girl children
- Trained dancer with a minimum two years of experience in teaching different western dance forms
- Experienced basketball coach with certified training from a recognised sports institute
- Qualified female nurse required to assist the school doctor in the school infirmary
- Minimum two years of experience required
- Gentle, warm and efficient personality
- Female Sculpture teacher to join our dynamic Art Department.
- Master’s degree in Visual Arts from a well respected university with a specialisation in sculpture.
- Should have experimented with both traditional and contemporary mediums
- Minimum two years of teaching experience.