Originality and open-mindedness are strongly encouraged and opportunities for staff development are varied and many.
Hopetown has a student teacher ratio of 1:10 and looks at employing teachers who see themselves not just as educators in a classroom, but as adults who will contribute positively to the development of each child and to the atmosphere of the community. Originality and open-mindedness are encouraged strongly and opportunities for staff development are varied and many.
Staff accommodation, which is partly
furnished and comfortable and meals
for outstation employees
Wifi facilities all over the campus
Tuition for two girl children
HOPETOWN GIRLS’ SCHOOL
A dynamic teacher for Middle School (Grades 6-8) with more than five years of teaching experience. Candidates with the experience of teaching the Cambridge Lower Secondary Mathematics Programme will be preferred. We require open minded teachers, willing to vary teaching and learning strategies, who are willing to contribute effectively to the lives of children.
Candidates should be proficient in using Computers and ICT aids.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES MAY SEND THEIR UPDATED RESUME WITH A RECENT PHOTOGRAPH BY EMAIL LATEST BY THE 20TH OF JANUARY 2022, ADDRESSED TO THE PRINCIPAL AT email@example.com Or POST/COURIER THEIR APPLICATION TO EBD BUSINESS CENTRE, 49, RAJPUR ROAD, DEHRADUN-248001
- Hopetown is looking for Head of Residence. The candidate would be primarily responsible for the safety, welfare and pastoral care of the residential students.
- The candidate must have a background in residential schools, good interpersonal and communication skills and proficiency in English.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years.
- Hopetown is looking for a Career Counsellor in the Education Industry who can guide students in their career development and motivate them in choosing the best career path
- Experience: Minimum 3 years and good proficiency in spoken and written English.