UPES MUN, 2019
19 students participated in the 6th University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Model United Nations 2019 from March 29th to March 30th. The students participated in the UNGA Plenary, UNESCO, UNSC Historic, UNHRC and UNFCCC. After two days of gruelling sessions, 7 committees and over 250 delegates from schools, colleges and universities from all over the country, our students came out victorious with 5 awards.
- Jaya Dewan received an “Honourable Mention” at the UNSC Historic
- Hiyaa Atreya received an “Honourable Mention” at the UNSC Historic.
- Kaushiki Dhingra received a “Special Mention” at the UNSC Historic.
- Sejal Jain received a “Special Mention” at the UNFCCC.
- Mahii Madan received a “Honourable Mention” at the UNGA Plenary.